Kidd Fymax......

NewHolland2

blimey shes an oldies aint she mart, and greedy boards to home made by the looks of them, cheers for those, has just reminded me i still need to do the decals for mine

No worries Sean......I kept seeing them and thinking I need to get the pictures for you......Aye, she's the only one of the three with greedy boards......One of the other two is in better condition than this one...... :)

We always meant to convert them into mobile water troughs with a bowser in the body and a trough welded to the rear but we've just never had the time......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do your other ones have the same wheels as that? As they arn't the usual ones? ???

Yes, 12.5 X 15 Flotation would have been the norm,...these look like 7.50 X 16 like they fitted to their Double-Chop forager.Perhaps someone's swopped them over once it was laid up, the sort of thing I would have done.

Yes, 12.5 X 15 Flotation would have been the norm,...these look like 7.50 X 16 like they fitted to their Double-Chop forager.Perhaps someone's swopped them over once it was laid up, the sort of thing I would have done.

possible i guess, i know ours was de wheeled once a year to go on the front of the 690 when we used the accord, with wides on the back, saves a set of tyres kicking round all year