• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D :D :D thanks Simon...  :-*

No hard feelings mate....

Just one thing....

You did wash your hand I hope before I shook it  :o

See that Mandy i offered to kiss and make up and he chucked it right back in my face  :'( :'( :'( oh the shame of it  :( :( :( :( i must sayi'm bitterly disappointed in you Marky i though you were a bigger man than that but i was wrong  :'( :'( :'( :D :D :D

See that Mandy i offered to kiss and make up and he chucked it right back in my face  :'( :'( :'( oh the shame of it  :( :( :( :( i must sayi'm bitterly disappointed in you Marky i though you were a bigger man than that but i was wrong  :'( :'( :'( :D :D :D

You tart....  :D :D :D - Ya can't kid a kidder Simon... we can all see your vain attempt at switching the tables... but PAH... it didn't work... just had this PM...

"Oh Marky darling... I am so sorry about all this mess with that nasty boy Simon... I can't believe how he turned soooo agressive towards you... and for no reason either... It's good that it came out because I WAS STARTING to like him JUST A LITTLE BIT... well... a TINY EENY WEENY bit.... Not now though - I wish I'd never even sat in his tractor - and... AND.... it turns out he owns an international tractor  :o - yuck..

Anyway Marky... don't worry about that nasty bully boy... we'll humour him on the forum... but I can see what he's trying to do... PLEASE BE REST ASSURED you will ALWAYS be my numero uno"

Love... kisses and hugs

Amanda Arnold Wilson xxxx"

You tart....  :D :D :D - Ya can't kid a kidder Simon... we can all see your vain attempt at switching the tables... but PAH... it didn't work... just had this PM...

"Oh Marky darling... I am so sorry about all this mess with that nasty boy Simon... I can't believe how he turned soooo agressive towards you... and for no reason either... It's good that it came out because I WAS STARTING to like him JUST A LITTLE BIT... well... a TINY EENY WEENY bit.... Not now though - I wish I'd never even sat in his tractor - and... AND.... it turns out he owns an international tractor  :o - yuck..

Anyway Marky... don't worry about that nasty bully boy... we'll humour him on the forum... but I can see what he's trying to do... PLEASE BE REST ASSURED you will ALWAYS be my numero uno"

Love... kisses and hugs

Amanda Arnold Wilson xxxx"

Right thats it i guess i'll have to go and move to TTT if no one loves me here anymore   :'( :'( :'( :'(   ...........................................

I'll just pick up a few personal belonings and be on me way  :( :( :( :(

Thanks for the laughs guys and gals its been fun  :-*:-* :-*:-*

But i must move onwards and upwards   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'll shut the door on my way out  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Right thats it i guess i'll have to go and move to TTT if no one loves on here anymore   :'( :'( :'( :'(   ...........................................

Thanks for the laughs guys and gals been fun  :-*:-* :-*:-*

dont forget to turn the light out to simon, we are a eco freindly bunch on here and think of the planet :D :D :D :D

Hi lads... I'm posting this in the mod room so none of the general membership see it....

Just got a letter from Messers "Yankie, Hanky and Panky"... acting on behalf of Jay from TTT... reads as follows...

"Hi There...

It's me Jay of TTT... now I dunno what your freaking limeys are up to over there... but if you think we are putting up with that "butt" Simon from FTF then you'd best think again.... Please be advised we do not want him over here in our forum... The man is nothing but and agressive bully boy.... and he owns a silly brand of tractor (we at TTT are really trying to educate the Shermans here to love the MF brand a litle more)... So... in summary... put him in your trash can not ours...

have a nice day"

So... it looks like I'll have to offer him the hand of friendship lads... I'll go post in Mandys tractor topic... You know I don;t mean it though lads... best keep this news confined to the mod room... don't want it leaking out  ;)

Right thats it i guess i'll have to go and move to TTT if no one loves me here anymore   :'( :'( :'( :'(   ...........................................

Thanks for the laughs guys and gals its been fun  :-*:-* :-*:-*

No Simon.... STOP... we all love you in here... please don't go mate  :'(

Hi lads... I'm posting this in the mod room so none of the general membership see it....

Just got a letter from Messers "Yankie, Hanky and Panky"... acting on behalf of Jay from TTT... reads as follows...

"Hi There...

It's me Jay of TTT... now I dunno what your freaking limeys are up to over there... but if you think we are putting up with that "butt" Simon from FTF then you'd best think again.... Please be advised we do not want him over here in our forum... The man is nothing but and agressive bully boy.... and he owns a silly brand of tractor (we at TTT are really trying to educate the Shermans here to love the MF brand a litle more)... So... in summary... put him in your trash can not ours...

have a nice day"

So... it looks like I'll have to offer him the hand of friendship lads... I'll go post in Mandys tractor topic... You know I don;t mean it though lads... best keep this news confined to the mod room... don't want it leaking out  ;)

Yeah they also said they had some probelms with some of my postings on FTF whatever that meant  :-\ :-\ :-\

:D :D :D your just a rebel without a cause Simon... I still love ya really... a little bit... in a blokey... firm handshake kind of way of course  ;)

oh that that takes me back not be called a rebel without a cause for donkeys years  :o :o :o;D ;D and whats all this love stuff you wendy pull youeself together man  :D :D :D