TOY FAIR ABERDEEN THISTLE SATURDAY 13th OCTOBER 2007

BC

I was talking with Brian Holmes of A&B Holmes models at Lanark last weekend and he said they were coming up to the toyfair at the Aberdeen Thistle airport hotel and Im sure it was Saturday 13th October 2007 but I can give him a call to check. I think there is one also on the Sunday at Dundee. I'm planning going to the Saturday one at Aberdeen since I have been invited to a 50th birthday party with a differnce down in Cupar Angus on the Sunday - a working day of vintage tractors mostly Olivers.

• 2 weeks later...

I will probably be going if nothing at work crops up.

Works starting to slow down now so I may even be able to get back to my models.

Brian

A good excuse to spend some hard earned cash i would say Brian!!!

Saving that for Penrith show in November, but you never know I might part with some tomorrow ;D

I went along between 11 & 12 on Saturday but didn't see many "kint" tractor faces although a lot of the "lorry boys" were there. Not much in the way of tractors and implements other than Brain & Anne Holmes who I managed to buy a few items from.

I was there about that time aswell, had me wee boy with me. Really enjoyed looking at all the stuff there. Bought the new Quadtrac from Brian and managed to pick up one or two s/h items too. Stevie got an old space ship, was going around flying it all over the other stalls. :)

I was there about that time aswell, had me wee boy with me. Really enjoyed looking at all the stuff there. Bought the new Quadtrac from Brian and managed to pick up one or two s/h items too. Stevie got an old space ship, was going around flying it all over the other stalls. :)

Ah that's a shame we missed one another Brian. Get Stevie to bring that spaceship to all future toy events and I will know to look out for the pair of you !!!

I see they are planning a date for next year at Aberdeen in April so that is good since last year it clashed with the vintage tractor working day at BA Stores and I wasn't missing that event.