November Diecast Collector

In the November issue there is the first part of a two part series of articles on toy and model Claas Combines.  Written by David Pullen.  It states that there are over 60 different toy and model Claas combines have been produced.  I assume the two articles will show most or all of these 60.

In a separate article it confirms Corgi will be introducing a 'completely new range of 1/43rd scale tractors' in the second half of 2008.

In the November issue there is the first part of a two part series of articles on toy and model Claas Combines.  Written by David Pullen.  It states that there are over 60 different toy and model Claas combines have been produced.  I assume the two articles will show most or all of these 60.

In a separate article it confirms Corgi will be introducing a 'completely new range of 1/43rd scale tractors' in the second half of 2008.

I had coffee with Mike Forbes on Friday... he was saying it may not happen now.. as UH are bringing over their range of 1:43 models in the next few months  :-\ - that was Mikes opinion I must stress.. not knowledge of Corgi's stance on the issue  ;)

I had coffee with Mike Forbes on Friday... he was saying it may not happen now.. as UH are bringing over their range of 1:43 models in the next few months  :-\ - that was Mikes opinion I must stress.. not knowledge of Corgi's stance on the issue  ;)

Time will tell Marky.  Depends on how far Corgi have got with the moulds etc.  However its one market (and is the  fastest growing diecast sector at the current time) that Corgi haven't got a range for.  If they produce implements as well then they could give UH a good run for their money.

UH own the tooling for these models evidently... not Hatchette  :-\

They probably do own the moulds otherwise they couldn't be releasing them but I understood Hatchette paid for them.  Ownership was probably part of the deal.