Farm Safety Signs

Jez

Question

I have spent some time at work taking some of the signs we have on our system and putting them into a .jpg.

I was wondering if they will be of use to any one here on their buidings?

If you right click you can save the image then edit it in paint to re size the sign.

Might work, Might not, who knows.................

Agent Jez

post-705-132638656282_thumb.jpg

Great idea - Leakey Vale needs signs to comply with H&S and no smoking regs.  It may be heritage but must be legal too.  Still waiting for the stairlift to be fitted in the museum to comply with disabled access etc etc.  Anyone know if 1:32 scale wheelchairs are available?

Great idea - Leakey Vale needs signs to comply with H&S and no smoking regs.  It may be heritage but must be legal too.  Still waiting for the stairlift to be fitted in the museum to comply with disabled access etc etc.  Anyone know if 1:32 scale wheelchairs are available?

Playmobil do a wheel chair - not far of 1:32nd!!!!!! :D :D

funny today i got a catalogue through the post on safey signs....its at home now so can have a look at scanning.

Whats the best paper to print on???, thought about 'avery' labels??? (the ones people use for addresses?)

funny today i got a catalogue through the post on safey signs....its at home now so can have a look at scanning.

Whats the best paper to print on???, thought about 'avery' labels??? (the ones people use for addresses?)

Heres an idea... How about... print on some clear acetate sheet... like the window stickers Mandy and Stephen Marshall use... then put it on some thin(ish) plasticard... with some skillfully drilled holes in... that would look really authentic I reckon  :-\

not a bad idea!!! ;), i think it would look great on some wall mounted signs! :) :) :) :)

can you get clear sticky acetate type sheets or are the just normal sheets?, if not how would you fix them??....might have to speak to them two and find out :-\ :-\ ???

not a bad idea!!! ;), i think it would look great on some wall mounted signs! :) :) :) :)

can you get clear sticky acetate type sheets or are the just normal sheets?, if not how would you fix them??....might have to speak to them two and find out :-\ :-\ ???

They are like window stickers I think... kind of tax disc holder like I guess... never did look at mine  :-[