Lots and lots of green

britainsnut

Some semazing photo's in there, especially of the dualled up 30series pulling that drill and the rays of sun catching the dust. .. Awesome show of power. Where were all these then?

Most of these were out along the A605 between Oundle and Peterborough. Most of my pics are from Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and Leicestershire

Most of these were out along the A605 between Oundle and Peterborough. Most of my pics are from Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and Leicestershire

Not far from me then.....actually asked this in the other topic! :D

Ah right, cheers for that. You are having a nice couple of days up there too, I went through Somerset Wiltshire and Dorrrrrrset today and it was warm sun and clear skies.

• 2 weeks later...