SPALDING

BC

Now its just about here I wish I had planned to go but must plan do this one next year.

Out of interest who all is going and is someone  / some people doing a report and photos???

I'm sure you will have a good time. Enjoy

I'm planning on doing a report and some pics for you "stoppy backs"  ;):D

Unless anyone else wants to do it that is  :-\

Go forward and picture and write marky boy...the more the merrier

from stoopyback one from Aberdeen

well heres a pre report, Ben bought all the john deere models and Marky made him walk home,  Barry and Marky had words about what colour a tractor should be, no one saw ladyfarmer because of her disguise, and all the cakes on the FTF stand was pinched by someone who will remain nameless  :D

damn thats as if it will happen! :D :D :D

dont worry there will be loads of Pics again.....i may be stealing Andy's camera as well...try to sort the blur out ::)

I'm looking forward to those already FB

damn thats as if it will happen! :D :D :D

dont worry there will be loads of Pics again.....i may be stealing Andy's camera as well...try to sort the blur out ::)

Nice one, Please do take loads of pics Ben, so us that can't go can do some window shopping  :)