Threeoaksfarmmodels

alpinefocus

Looking good there dan

Are you going to get the Stewarts cast?

A nice flat bed bailey trailer would be nice to see ;)

well since talking to the manufacturers about the models, i haven't ruled out any models to be avaliable but a flatbed will definitley be soon

• 4 months later...

Just to let you know that the new Threeoakswebsite is up and running.

Theres a bit extra for those who want to surf around it that wants more than just models.

But there has been some editions to the model range.

After a very successful trip to Richard western recently, we are glad to announce that Threeoaksfarmmodels have been granted a blanket licence to produce any model in the Richard Western product range.  Working closely with them, A model of the 10t a rear discharge spreader will be worked on shortly.

Dan & Colin

nice update to the site dan, recon you should add the smaller ranges to the portfilio now having got these 2 8 tonners,

most of the smaller range models will be made to order as there seems to be more call for the bigger kit.

I did have fun making your 2 trailers sean

• 1 year later...

well dan, i might be getting 2 sprayers at this rate as my boss has asked me if i could put one in a spud spraying scene for him if he likes the model when its done and i will want one aswell

definatly a bailey rootcrop if not 2 of those and im looking foward to the sumo, we have 3 of them at work so would be nice to get my hands on the model as ive used one