What really PLEASED you?

Not sure I do either.. I'm definitely no Zara Phillips!... and haven't competed for about 5 years... hey ho...  ::)

When I say I did not ride well enough I meant it.  Dressage test would be out of the question as the best I even managed was an extended walk! 

Chap I bought the Scaledown Field Marshall from dropped by this afternoon with a few farm animals he no longer wants AND a lovely wall plaque (cast and painted aluminium for outside) with a Fordson Tractor and the legend Stuart and Sue round the bottom.  Beleive it or not he is also a Stuart and his wife is...

... Sue...

...and they were our neighbours until a couple of years ago.

They have nowhere to put it where they now live and thought we would like it.

Chap I bought the Scaledown Field Marshall from dropped by this afternoon with a few farm animals he no longer wants AND a lovely wall plaque (cast and painted aluminium for outside) with a Fordson Tractor and the legend Stuart and Sue round the bottom.  Beleive it or not he is also a Stuart and his wife is...

... Sue...

...and they were our neighbours until a couple of years ago.

They have nowhere to put it where they now live and thought we would like it.

Fantastic Sue!!!

These :)

Couldn't figure any way of sharing these with you without it looking like I was promoting it... but they are sooooooooooo cool and I've spent all day making up the pics... and I love 'em :)

They are lovely models.  I wish the pheasants and/or ducks were available without the guns. (No shooting in the Heritage Park except by the gamekeeper).  Don't care if they are plastic!

whilst drivin the tractor and plough up to craigantlet from ballywalter (a45 mins drive in the tractor) a woman in a bmw overtakin me just before the thirty zone at newtownards and blareing the horn at me,then when coming to the first set of lights they were red she was the first car and i was behind her,as the lights went green she was lookin round inside the car to get something so i was REALLY pleased to blare the horn of the 6480 at her!!  :D

These :)

allhunt.jpg

Couldn't figure any way of sharing these with you without it looking like I was promoting it... but they are sooooooooooo cool and I've spent all day making up the pics... and I love 'em :)

nice Mandy will you have any for sale , i would love some ducks for ford farm pond :-*:-* :-*

Had a lovely Saturday night - a revue at the Parish Hall.  If your local village has a chance to book Shoo Shoo Baby's "Berlin to Broadway" it is well worth doing.  They are good and so was the supper provided as part of the evening's appeal.

As the Village Hall Treasurer I am pleased to report, from the organising committee's point of view, it was well worth all the effort too.