What really PLEASED you?

On 11/4/2022 at 7:44 PM, robbo said:

Thanks Stan, not Scottish though, flying to Dublin from Liverpool but will keep my eyes open on the road to Galway and see what I can find

Sorry Mike-stuck with tax returns for the last 2 weeks so havent been on here.Is your visit over?One model shop in the city and he gets collections in every now and then. The lad with the Sames (all inside at the moment is about 8miles outside the city.

7 hours ago, ford4ever said:

Sorry Mike-stuck with tax returns for the last 2 weeks so havent been on here.Is your visit over?One model shop in the city and he gets collections in every now and then. The lad with the Sames (all inside at the moment is about 8miles outside the city.

Thanks Fintan, yes I did get into Galway city and I found a model shop in the arcade. Nice chap and I made a purchase from him

2 hours ago, ford4ever said:

Hi Pete .If u on fb he has a page diecastmodels4u and if he gets a collection in will post in that .

Mike  if in Galway again send me a pm and will arrange a visit to the Same collection.

Thanks for that, don’t bother with FB in years but I will Google him and keep any eye out 😉

On 11/24/2022 at 1:39 PM, robbo said:

I suppose that depends on what you are interested in, he does have a reasonable selection of Britains and UH stuff

Yes his name is Ray very nice lad I was in his shop few time and bought few bits off him . 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Late last night I thought I'd check a particular website before I shut down my laptop. Turned out they had an obsolete model I've wanted for a long time but have never seen for sale second hand before.

6 cylinder, 2wd, rare in real life, but there was at least one real one sold in Ireland.

That really pleased me.

50 minutes ago, SPN said:

Late last night I thought I'd check a particular website before I shut down my laptop. Turned out they had an obsolete model I've wanted for a long time but have never seen for sale second hand before.

6 cylinder, 2wd, rare in real life, but there was at least one real one sold in Ireland.

That really pleased me.

Give us a look when it arrives.. 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPN said:

That really pleased me.

JJ Thomas Ninety-Five 100?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

replacement print screen arrived for the printer today, took me a while to fit it ,but after doing the install tests all looks ok, so its fixed back in now, seal tapes on and a test prints running, my shortest one at 4 hours, half way through now and i have a print on the build plate, and its looking good so far .

• Like 3