What really PLEASED you?

We have "what annoyed you...", "what made you laugh..." and "waht have you be up to..." so I thought a "what really pleased you" might be useful.

What prompted this was meeting 3 complete strangers at the weekend, finding they have several old tractors which they keep in running order and includes a Fergie and a couple of old Masseys.  What is more they are not too far from home and now have an open invitation to "drop in and we will run the Fergie up for you to have a ride - but not thursdays"  and Yes, they gave me their address.

Now THAT really pleased me.

Just for Marky - they bought a Massey that had been in a building that had a fire.  Everything flammable had either burnt or melted including the cab and the tyres.  In no time at all the Massey was stripped, repaired, refurbished and is running. 

Nothing! Im one stroppy teenager  >:(:D

Do you say things like....

My mates are allowed to do it... how come I'm not

and...

i hate you... you are so mean to me...

and...

I'm going to my room... nobody love me  >:(

Oh and...

Muuuuummmmmm - where is my spot cream  :D :D

Do you say things like....

My mates are allowed to do it... how come I'm not

and...

i hate you... you are so mean to me...

and...

I'm going to my room... nobody love me  >:(

Oh and...

Muuuuummmmmm - where is my spot cream  :D :D

Nahh i love my Mummy and Daddy, OK i've probably said those a few times in the past day, but it's more my stupid mates who im doing favours for and they can't do me a simple favour back .. stupid &%?*s  >:( >:(

Nahh i love my Mummy and Daddy, OK i've probably said those a few times in the past day, but it's more my stupid mates who im doing favours for and they can't do me a simple favour back .. stupid &%?*s  >:( >:(

You never stop learning who your mates are I'm afraid Nick... it gets no better... EVEN when you are an old fart like me  :-[

You never stop learning who your mates are I'm afraid Nick... it gets no better... EVEN when you are an old fart like me  :-[

Go away stop telling me what to do!

Only jokiing old bean  :D :D ;)

Yeah well next time they ask me for something im going to tell them where to shove it  >:( Sorry drifting off topic  :-[

Go away stop telling me what to do!

Only jokiing old bean  :D :D ;)

Yeah well next time they ask me for something im going to tell them where to shove it  >:( Sorry drifting off topic  :-[

:D :D :D very good Nick.... that made me laugh that.. My son is only 1 off being a teenager... and hes "revving up" as we speak..

Was talking with a freind the other day that I have known for about 30 years and we were talking on the subject of models. He collects American classic car models, which I never knew he did. on the subject of tractors, and me having David Brown as my main interest, he told me that he had an uncle that worked in the David Brown factory, now that was pleasing to know.

Well this wasnt today as today was terrible :D :D but last few days

Got weekend off for my bday ;D ;D  GF can up for whole weekend ;D ;D  Got loads of gifts on sat ;D ;D  Then had great time with fam and GF so had grin all day then sun got to play with all the gifts :D :D  Then on monday i was given the fendt back ;D:D :D

Well this wasnt today as today was terrible :D :D but last few days

Got weekend off for my bday ;D ;D  GF can up for whole weekend ;D ;D  Got loads of gifts on sat ;D ;D  Then had great time with fam and GF so had grin all day then sun got to play with all the gifts :D :D  Then on monday i was given the fendt back ;D:D :D

Sure you haven't got them the wrong way round ???::):D :D ;)

Okay... I am such a happy person I need a list:

I loooooooooooooooove my Dad's horsey :)

The glass of wine I just had was wonderful :)

I love you lot ('specially Marky of course) :)

I looooooove my customers - I work with the nicest people on the planet :)

I love my job - for the above-reason and the fact that I get to play with farm models all day :)

Somerset is just fab  :)

I love Betty (even though she's a Ford)... she's cool  :)

I love Holly... even though she's a bit old, decrepid and wee wee'd on my Dad's wife's jumper while I was in Spalding  :-[

And I love Marky (did I already mention that one  ???)

And my new yellow MF  :)

Erm... stop me if I'm boring you..... cos I could go on  :-[;D