JOSKIN CATTLE TRAILERS

pether

Which one - Ros or UH or both?

Hmmmmmm given this is in the UH board I know which one I'd go for ::):D :D ;)

I think thats a bit harsh myself, they look like a pretty good model to me, ok a bit pricey but you pay for what you get ;)

Hmmmmmm given this is in the UH board I know which one I'd go for ::):D :D ;)

I think thats a bit harsh myself, they look like a pretty good model to me, ok a bit pricey but you pay for what you get ;)

recon you may be right there gav, do we smell a bit of a numpty for the man at last?????

I think it must be one if I can smell it with this cold/virus I have at the minute :D :D

In PDH's Defence...... Pether was a little unclear which he had originally if you think back a week or so.....

In PDH's Defence...... Pether was a little unclear which he had originally if you think back a week or so.....

Thank you F-P.  Just caught up with this thread and that was exactly why I asked.  I think the UH is a good model, perhaps its the supplier was the dodgy in the case, damaged goods/poor packing?

OK i personally like this model, i don't think it's a bad of doo doo as you described it but everyones entitled to there opinion.

Strengths:

It looks extremely reliastic,

Not too heavy,

Opening doors etc,

Looks better than the ROS version,

The livestock trailer there is out there now in my opinion,

Compatable to fit animals in,

Generally a good model i feel, lovely touches with the string holding the awning on.

8/10 from me

Weaknesses:

Slightly fragile,

Mainly plastic therefore easy to break

And i can't really see alot else. I am glad you have voiced your opinion but next time tell us why and how it could of been improved.

I have something to ask about this model, do the gates on the side fold out?

OK i personally like this model, i don't think it's a bad of doo doo as you described it but everyones entitled to there opinion.

Strengths:

It looks extremely reliastic,

Not too heavy,

Opening doors etc,

Looks better than the ROS version,

The livestock trailer there is out there now in my opinion,

Compatable to fit animals in,

Generally a good model i feel, lovely touches with the string holding the awning on.

8/10 from me

Weaknesses:

Slightly fragile,

Mainly plastic therefore easy to break

And i can't really see alot else. I am glad you have voiced your opinion but next time tell us why and how it could of been improved.

I have something to ask about this model, do the gates on the side fold out?

Yeah  ;)

i removed the awning and all hooks broke as well as handle on side

WHY ???

There display only models arn't they?

Thats wht carpet farmers like to stick to Siku a Britains - some have UH but are aware they may break.

I think UH detail is fantastic for a 1/32 - at this scale if its realistic it will break but thats the deal. :)