E.M.A. MODEL SUPPLIES, LTD.

FB

Doh at you fb, I can't believe you failed to find the website with all the time you have on your hands!? :D :D ::);)

i know, i asked the lady earlier and she said there wasnt one!!!....must be dodgy communication there!  ;D ;D

Damn those EMA ladies, too many chiefs and not enough indians!! Was just about to order my catoalogue through the link. . .. . . had my card swallowed over the weekend so thats put a spanner in the works!!!!! Had my cider visor on and couldnt see the keypad  on the cash machine straight!!

• 4 months later...

EMA website due to be open in 4 weeks i was told...best to keep checking ;) ;) :)

Also, EMA is the industrial materials side of "Hobby's". "Hobby's" supplies all other materials, for buildings, dolls houses etc.

I've had the catalogue for some time now but was only told by EMA on friday that they were a subsection...and also owned by plastruct!  :D :D ::)

so if EMA dont have it try www.hobby.uk.com

Both do stock most products  :) :) :)

• 1 month later...

You mean I just drove to Bristol for ?30 worth of the stuff for nothing?!!! Flipping heeeeck!!!!!!!  >:( >:(>:( >:(

the women who i ordered from told me it went live on wednesday night. If you have any problems, let them know! :) :)

• 7 months later...