Lower White Hill Farm

HenryMC

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nice pics mate, your farmer likes the new machine so much hes happy just sitting in the shed waiting until silage  :D

I wanted to say that  >:( >:(>:(:D :D :D

Looks like anice bit of kit in all honesty. Ought to get the Green Eye before I get this I suppose. (never mind the Norscott special editions!!)

Siku have done a nice job I reckon.

thanks for the comments everyone im deligted with it  ;) ;)

simon well we had a good year and we are starting to contract this season as well for silage and maize so we needed another forager and hopefully we will earn back the money for that  :D :D

nick thats me sitting the cab playing around with the new toys TV, radio etc but im out now  :D :D

tm810 you need to get it out of the box its such a nice looking machine  ;) ;)

FB the turning good it got a little nob under the sput which you can turn it and i think i am going to make a bracket or modelfarmer said hell sort something out  ;) ;) ;)

bremner metallica i got it from Gandm Farm models  ;) ;)

The JD grass header will fir straight on that, and they only cost ?5 when they get released in september, i'm just going to re-paint one of those. Its a more UK spec 3m instead of that 3.8m Norscott one, good looking model Henry.

oh right thanks for that  ;) ;) ;)