Marky, how can we tell you.....

Tellarian

I didn't think he wore Next jeans somehow  :D :D - never seen him in the queue when the sales on anyway  :-\

sounds like a geek to me telling us geeky facts :D :D :D  (revenge for the ford massive from the other day ;))

No No No.... Massey facts are "enlightening information" - Ford facts are "Boooooring Geeky facts"  :D :D :P

Well that's confirmed that then... delusional as well... now I know why you have that 'Blue' problem... I can recommend a good counseller... name of Marky... guaranteed to have you seeing red in no time ;D

if you think I'm going to lay on his couch and pour my heart out to him then you must have a grand delusional problem :D :D :D

I am currently booking appointments for August 2015 if you are interested BP  ;D

wont you be retired by then? :D

if you think I'm going to lay on his couch and pour my heart out to him then you must have a grand delusional problem :D :D :D

Well... I can get you an earlier appointment if you're finding the red thing is starting to get to you :-\

wont you be retired by then? :D

He probably would need to be in order to have enough time for you BP darling ;D

Okay and back on topic... love the pope... but his 'people' chose his tractor, and as you can see he has a penchant for red (ie hat and cloak thing)... so case closed I reckon ;D