Marky, how can we tell you.....

Tellarian

Marky,

We all respect you and, tear from the eye, love you, in a manly hug and no soap in the shower kinda way,

We all know your thoughts and leanings toards the red side,

but, there is something you should know.....

It is kind of hard how to break it,

so we will just go ahead and let you know......

we are real sorry,

reallly really sorry,

But,

God drives a

06.JPG

Special New Holland tractor donated to the Holy Father

Today Sergio Marchionne, Chief Executive Officer of Fiat S.p.A., presented Pope Benedict XVI with the keys to a special tractor that New Holland, a Fiat Group company world leader in the field of agricultural equipment, donated to the Pontiff.

This one-of-a-kind New Holland T7050 tractor, totally white and carrying the papal coat of arms, will haul the enormous 17-ton mobile platform which the Pope uses during the traditional Wednesday General Audiences in Saint Peter?s Square.

Sergio Marchionne said: ?It?s a great honour for us to have had the opportunity to give this vehicle to the Holy Father, as a token of admiration and respect. The Fiat Group is strongly committed to technological excellence and responsible development, and today?s event is a further sign of our commitment.?

Sorry Marky,  but you gotta a be a man now, and take as it is....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Oooooooohhhhh Nooooooooooo  :'( :'(

Oh well... thats me on the "down escalator" then....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Oi... who's pinched the FTF soap on a rope by the way   :o>:(:D :D :D

I thought you left it in Barry's room at Podimore ???::):D :D :D :D

now dont want to upset anyone here, but what the hell is he going to do with that????? having been there its not exactly rolling fileds and farms in the middle of rome is it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Is that a numpty it says what its goign to be used for  :D :D

no what i ment is why not a lorry ??? bit of an over kill aint it just for a job like that???? heck cant be more than 1 mile of road in there is there???

I agree Sean... I mean no disrespect to his Popeliness, but unless he's been hitting the wafers in a big way lately, he'd hardly be a major load to haul would he :-\

I agree Sean... I mean no disrespect to his Popeliness, but unless he's been hitting the wafers in a big way lately, he'd hardly be a major load to haul would he :-\

I think its the 17 ton platform more than the old gezzer himself  :D :D :D