made this the other day its a muck fork!!! but what type of bilding is it? is it scratch bilt??? i made it from tiny bits of brass baught from a small but good model shom in the center of swindon painted it with some cheapy black and red!!! needs a few more coats!!!

DSC00663.jpg

DSC00664.jpg

added a bent tine for allthencisisity

DSC00665.jpg

made this the other day its a muck fork!!! but what type of bilding is it? is it scratch bilt??? i made it from tiny bits of brass baught from a small but good model shom in the center of swindon painted it with some cheapy black and red!!! needs a few more coats!!!

Whereabouts is that shop then? My family are Swindon based.  :)

Nice work, and yes it is classed as "scratch built"  ;)

thanks all!!!

it will be fitted to my jd 6920 with loader

im thinking of adding a detachable grab but it wont have any hydraulics on it as it would be ment for quick release!!!

the shop is in whats called the town centre its the moddle shop neer the gun shop, the swindon snooker club, the multi storie car park and its arround the corner from walkabout and the beedroom which are both night clubs!!!

and again thanks all!!!

Is that along from where Beatties used to be? Beatties was a toyshop at the bottom of the main street once upon a time. Don't go to Swindon much anymore to be honest because it is like Beruit. Prefer Bath and Salisbury really. Now and then I go there for a change, what's the name of this shop then?

Is that along from where Beatties used to be? Beatties was a toyshop at the bottom of the main street once upon a time. Don't go to Swindon much anymore to be honest because it is like Beruit. Prefer Bath and Salisbury really. Now and then I go there for a change, what's the name of this shop then?

dont know were Beatties is dont go to swindon very much either!!! sorry i cant be much more help!!!