JAG Contracting

Jez

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

love it, great pics, the bigger tyres on the marston fairly beefs it up nicely :-*8)

Thanks Matty, they do yeah, not the easiets job to conver it but worked out ok. I just need to make some silage sides for it now...

cant wait to i get my buckrake looks nice

and the pics look great 8)

Thanks Muzza, be carefull with the buckrake though, it doesn't move exactly how it should and some of the parts have been re glued back together already.

that is one nice pit  :o :o

Thanks will, just need some grass now.......  ;D ;D ;D

Oh deere Jez bluetac i'd expect that form the red side but not one of the pride of our fleet  :'( :'( :'(

Ha ha, the pride of the fleet? Me?

No worries mate, that was only temporary mate, got  alittle trick up my sleeve but i'm wearing a t shirt so i can't tell you right now.  ;) ;) :D :D

No the pit is empty.

Not got the trailers yet so biting my nails and keeping the customers quiet....

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway,

I bought a water tanker conversion from Sparrow Legs and decided it might just be big enough for a fuel bowser for JAG contracting silage fleet.

I have modified it a bit. I have mounted the Snap-on tool box in the back and am going to make a cover for it in a moment to keep those pesky theives out of my drawers.

Also taped in and have run a fuel line into the side box which has got an electric pump inside with a diesel hose and also an electric cable to run to the 12v suppy on the deeres.

I will post up some more pics soon of it all finnished.

What do you think??

FuelBowser002.jpg

FuelBowser004.jpg

FuelBowser005.jpg

All looking smart as usual Jez ;)

Hope that Snap On toolchest is well secured, very attractive to the light fingered element. How many gallons of Red will the bowser hold do you reckon then?

Spose you'll be painting it red & silvery grey will you Mr Massey convert :D