JAG Contracting

Jez

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what a fleet so far cant wait for your silag comp entry ;D ;D ;)

Cheers rab, i need my trailers first though  :(??? ??? and a clamp

Great line up you've got there Jez, nice to see a 3350 in the fleet :)

Definately, theres life in the old girl yet  ;) ;) ;)

Ohh Stunning stuf jez, just love it all, that 7530 looks stunning with the duals

Cheers nick, she does look the part with the buckrake too  ;) ;)

ooo

jez bit of comptition with that fleet  what tractors are going to be on the trailers  ;)

Not sure yet, the 7430 will go on one when not mowing, the 335 will go on another, and then 2 x 6920s.

Super!

What a quality fleet! Love the 6420s on the Liner 3000!

Can't wait to see all the tractors and trailers too!

They are on theit way Luke!!

Thanks mate, i'll keep that as your job then??  :D :D

some team  8)

Thanks Cerin  ;) ;)

is one of the mowers going to be cutting for a baler and the other for the chopper??

Kinda, depends on when and where etc but prety much yeah, possibly run them together

great setup jez, got some kit in that selection

Cheers dan, talk to you soon.

fanastic jez, love all of your fleet :-*

can you confirm how many trailers your buying in and what tractors will be pulling them :-\ ???;D

one last thing, twin beacons all round would finish it :-*::)

Cheers Matty,

I am buying three trailers and see above for what tractors are pulling them  ;) ;)

I'm not a fan of twin beacons mate, I think one is enough  ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Can one of the mods please delete my poll now please, i am going for B and H as they will go on individual machines.

Here are the Snap-on tools I got from ebay, as you can see they look ok but the compressor is pretty small, the tool box is excellent and so are the other bits, I love the battery charger / booster and the vacum is just whats needed for the mandy to clean out the deeres  :D :D :-*:-:-[:-[ :D :D

WorkshopTools018.jpg

WorkshopTools014.jpg

WorkshopTools013.jpg

WorkshopTools012.jpg

WorkshopTools011.jpg

p.s If anyone can get me the label for a fire extinguisher I would be eternally gratefull, well, until I forget..........  :D :D

A few more:

WorkshopTools019.jpg

WorkshopTools020.jpg

Ahhhhhh, a ickle compressor for Tris  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WorkshopTools021.jpg

WorkshopTools022.jpg

Nice purchase Jez, the toolbox looks brill 8)

Thanks Mate, it is a nice little addition but will probably end up on the fuel bowser under lock and key along witht he compressor etc.

I can't wait for mine now  ;D Not that I have anywhere for them for another decade or two of growth on Leveret's Farm mind. It all looks peachey king I think.

Compressor for Tris indeed  ::):D

Yeah theyw ill look great mate, I love the idea you have of a time line ;) ;)

I think the compressoer could be mounted on one of the machines and left there if you know what I mean  :)

Looks realy  good jez, You could mount the compressor on the rake, its allways in the paddock near the flat tyres and so on  ;)  just a idea, Could be in for a sedt of snap ons now,

Very good point nick but I would use the tractor compressor that it has for 50k air brakes so no worries there.

That was what I was thinking.

I would say they are a great addition to a modern workshop but may become hard to find soon.....