what will be your next purchase?

Fendt Fahrer

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A new 1/64th JD cotten picker, maybe the new 30 series set but I might wait on that one. I would really like to get the new Steiger in 1/32nd when it comes out. I hope not to blow my budget for the end of the year  :D

I was thinking about that cotton picker as well. But I wish they would do one of them and the case IH cotton Express in 1:32 scale.

Do you collect mainly 1:64 ? Where are you located ?

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking about that cotton picker as well. But I wish they would do one of them and the case IH cotton Express in 1:32 scale.

Do you collect mainly 1:64 ? Where are you located ?

I just got it today and it really looks great but it has ALOT of plastic on it. It is very light as a result but again it looks great. The case version looks like it has more die-cast built in. I mainly collect 1/64th mainly for the space but also for the cost then again lately that is becoming less of a factor with the rising cost  ::):D I live in New York state.

The speed at which new releases and limited editions are appearing is becoming quite overwhelming. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

The Wiking Fendt 936 and the Ros Fiat 180-90 have been on my wish list for some considerable time now. However, new models keep coming along and pushing them back down the list.

I currently have on order:

Fendt 818 in black (off Texas)

Fiat 110-90 (from madfor models)

That takes care of Novembers salary :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

After that I want the MF8690 (dealer boxed) and the new Fendt 514C Kommunal.

I would now be extremely grateful if the manufacturers could please pause whilst I draw breath and catch up :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So slow down will you!!!!