Lemken wagon plough

bennyv78

I don't think it is a vari Titan, it would be more detailed down the main boom if it was due to the additional parts incorporated with the moving shares.......

This is a vari Titan, notice the additional bar beside the main boom....

95_12.jpg

If thats the case Jason then I'm not sure at all which Lemken plough it is.  Just had a look at the Lemken website, not terribly helpful to try and quickly identify the model.  Would need time and a better photo of the UH model to sort it out. 

I don't think it is a vari Titan, it would be more detailed down the main boom if it was due to the additional parts incorporated with the moving shares.......

This is a vari Titan, notice the additional bar beside the main boom....

95_12.jpg

I think what you have there is a Vari-Diamant Jason, I used to use the 1-1 version of it and thats the name that was on it ;):)

If its like the rest of the plough range, models that start with "Euro" are mechanical variwidth, the furrow width being altered by nut and bolt, whereas models starting "Vari" are Hydraulic vari width so have extra linkage and a ram on them for that purpose ;)

I think what you have there is a Vari-Diamant Jason, I used to use the 1-1 version of it and thats the name that was on it ;):)

If its like the rest of the plough range, models that start with "Euro" are mechanical variwidth, the furrow width being altered by nut and bolt, whereas models starting "Vari" are Hydraulic vari width so have extra linkage and a ram on them for that purpose ;)

Thanks Gav.  The difference between a Euro and a Vari was something I was not aware of.