Agrar Toy: Accord Optima HD

Fendt Fahrer

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Just what i need for my layout will be taking too  ;D ;D Thankyou agrar toy  :-*:-* :-* Can't wait  ;)

Hold your horses just yet. The plough is only supposed to be released in spring of 2008 and the Accord looks to be after that. So you will have to be patient. I found this info on the page of Modellshop24.

i tried the google language tool on it and it came out with all sorts, just wondered seeing as they anounce it and then these pics appear on there??

i couldnt even get that to work :D :D, will have to try it at home, bit restricted at work sometimes! >:(

Front though does look very similar to the accord drill which is why i thought it may be a convo :-\ :-\ :-\

i couldnt even get that to work :D :D, will have to try it at home, bit restricted at work sometimes! >:(

Front though does look very similar to the accord drill which is why i thought it may be a convo :-\ :-\ :-\

think they are convo's if you look at the prices for them :o :o

a little bit OT but checkout the Lemken ploughs :P :P :P

• 2 weeks later...

i tried the google language tool on it and it came out with all sorts, just wondered seeing as they anounce it and then these pics appear on there??

As a German native speaker I can confirm that according to the text and also hopefully to the price, the reisinger modell has nothing to do with this Agrar Toy modell except both realizing a 1/32 scale Accord precision drill.