An IMPROVED UH DEUTZ AGROTRON TTV

sounds good ,i really must cut that tit off and add a proper globe beacon to mine, got one ready to

is it on the forum already ???

This is my second try this time its diferent from the first time because i used the bonnet off the 5455!

That was not totaly a succes (but what the heck it where my first or second convo!)

is it on the forum already ???

This is my second try this time its diferent from the first time because i used the bonnet off the 5455!

That was not totaly a succes (but what the heck it where my first or second convo!)

somewhere i recon, i used a mf 6920 bonnet with the front cut of and the mf 5454 front grill bonded on to it ;)

one of the renaults, prob a atles as i know i have cut one of those up, or the one of the celtis, not sure i have broken so many uh's now  :D :D :D :D

I know what you mean mate

Just got an Email from Walker he can't me the stickers for the 7495 and this 6480 (he said!)

but maybe i hav anohter way to get the decals (do it my self!)

um let me count it up:

1.MF690

2.MF8170

3. MF4135 VALTRAC

4.MF3650 (not finished yet)

5.MF7495 (almost finished)

6.MF1014 (Almost finished)

7.Schluter super 2000 TVL (almost finished)

8.Schluter super trac 2000 LS (almost finished)

9.MF8130 (almost finished)

10.Mf 3680 Think i beginn over whit that one!

11.MF6460

So 11 Models in that time (not all finished yet but still working on them!Some times i am working on 5 models at the same time!

I do it that way because i like to difrent stuff each moment i am working on models If you know what i mean guy's ??? )

Hells teeth you keep yourself busy!! The thing is if you have mroe than one model being worked on at a time you can paint/glue then leave it to dry and do the next one, then leave that to dry and go back to the first one and you get things done so much quicker in the time that you have.

Hells teeth you keep yourself busy!! The thing is if you have mroe than one model being worked on at a time you can paint/glue then leave it to dry and do the next one, then leave that to dry and go back to the first one and you get things done so much quicker in the time that you have.

That's exactly what i menth mate

I think you do the same as me!

• 4 months later...

nice, before you go to far mate, ge ta pdc resin cab top without that beacon on, will lok  a lot better then

wel i am planing to close the gab in the roof and add new beacons

Thanks for the tip mate ;)

And thanks for al the other reply's ;)

cheers Johny

• 2 weeks later...