UH MF 5480

Fenside MF

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh right i forgot you put a linkage on that one. well i ment one of those renault linkage but anyways its looking well 8)

the chassis will need major filing down to get that to fit, it spalys the renault hitch out so it all pops apart, did try it on her at first seeing as i have one here

NOTICE TO ALL NORTHERN IRELAND FTFers  :D

do any of you know if cyril johnstons, carryduff. has any of these 5480s in stock (1:32 scale please) ::) hope to go there tomorrow 8)

??? ??? ???

Ring before you go  ;) ;) ;)

I know Macelderrys did some ars!ng about with them  >:( >:(>:( >:(

NOTICE TO ALL NORTHERN IRELAND FTFers  :D

do any of you know if cyril johnstons, carryduff. has any of these 5480s in stock (1:32 scale please) ::) hope to go there tomorrow 8)

??? ??? ???

if they don't have any then i would not have much hope for any other MF dealer in NI!

give them a phone as Blake said

Cyril Johnston & Co. Ltd

Ballynahinch Road

Carryduff

Belfast BT8 8DJ

Tel: +44 (028) 90813121

cheers

Noe

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but are the grabrails on the back window meant to be on the inside of the cab ??? ??? ???

No , they are on the outside on tractors on the MF website, would appear to be to protect the cab rear.