The Guts of the new J D premium

gogreengelb

i guess that makes Hand tools more useful :-\, is it 110v / 230v???..... :-\ :-\

can just see some of next years pics, JD's in fields with fridges plugged in during summer, toasters and kettles as well :D :D :D :D

wonder if it'll have an internet connection and bluetooth

Optional extra? 

I actually can see a good reason why it should.  JD Greenstar technology is fully computerised so it would make sense to be able to send data back to the office computer rather than use a flash card (which gets full and has to be exchanged)

Optional extra? 

I actually can see a good reason why it should.  JD Greenstar technology is fully computerised so it would make sense to be able to send data back to the office computer rather than use a flash card (which gets full and has to be exchanged)

You can do this via JD link anyway.

No, it won't be an optional extra. The idea will eventually go to electrics rather than Hydraulics for some jobs e.g. drill fans, fertiliser disc drive etc.  The implement manufacturers are moving this way too.

Also eventually an electric pto.

The problem is when does a tractor like this become a mobile generator?

It is good and a possible 5% saving in fuel too.