Case MX110

Needs finnishing touches as in decals and headlights, but I've put this together following on from my folowing topic at lunchtime yesterday, but here it is. Goes in nicely with my fleet as it is the next in the series from my 5130's....... :)

PhonePicturers007.jpg

PhonePicturers004.jpg

PhonePicturers010.jpg

PhonePicturers011.jpg

and finally, with an original........ ;D:);)

PhonePicturers005.jpg

Oh better add that I chose to remove the back window, replacing it with an opened one and I have also removed the front weights as they are McCormick ones and wouldn't look right in Black, so will need to look out for another set of Ergos weights as they are a lot squarer and the right sort of shape and size. :);) ;)

Oh better add that I chose to remove the back window, replacing it with an opened one and I have also removed the front weights as they are McCormick ones and wouldn't look right in Black, so will need to look out for another set of Ergos weights as they are a lot squarer and the right sort of shape and size. :);) ;)

hOW MANY U WANT ha ha!

Mmm, might cobble one of these together sometime.  :)

Worth it mate, just follows suit of the series of Cases that we have/had over the years. But I want/need a Magnum next....you making more than one? :-\ :P :P

Worth it mate, just follows suit of the series of Cases that we have/had over the years. But I want/need a Magnum next....you making more than one? :-\ :P :P

I have to say I was tempted to make more than one but I've made myself a promise to build/finish a lot of models for myself. Maybe if there is enough interest I will make a run of them in the spring on a different chassis.  ;)

I have to say I was tempted to make more than one but I've made myself a promise to build/finish a lot of models for myself. Maybe if there is enough interest I will make a run of them in the spring on a different chassis.  ;)

Well I'd definatly be interested. ;)

so would the cx 105 make a case mx100c , do like your mx 110  ;) ;) well done

Probably, would ideally like to badge it down to a 90 if I did though, as I think the 105 looks a little bit too small to being more than 100hp. ;)