Simple front linkage conversion

Well, the title says it all really. I bought this UH front linkage from Sean which i think is from a UH Renault. Then looking at how to convert i see people casting proper A frames and things, my workshop is a bit more basic than that so i took off the A-frame from the replaced Siku hitch and then put a cocktail stick through all of the gaps and it holds. Then of course weights go on etc. The paint is deliberately a different shade of green  ;) It doesn't look that bad when you look at it.

Any comments or questions feel free to post  ;)

The linkage itself

IMG_3506-1.jpg

Then the edited Siku A-frame

IMG_3507-1.jpg

And with weights, of course can take front implements but my battery died before i got the chance to take a pic  :(

IMG_3508-1.jpg

Maybe a few better pics later when the batterys charged

Well, the title says it all really. I bought this UH front linkage from Sean which i think is from a UH Renault. Then looking at how to convert i see people casting proper A frames and things, my workshop is a bit more basic than that so i took off the A-frame from the replaced Siku hitch and then put a Willytail stick through all of the gaps and it holds. Then of course weights go on etc. The paint is deliberately a different shade of green  ;) It doesn't look that bad when you look at it.

Any comments or questions feel free to post  ;)

The linkage itself

Then the edited Siku A-frame

And with weights, of course can take front implements but my battery died before i got the chance to take a pic  :(

Maybe a few better pics later when the batterys charged

Ah What  :D :D :D :D :D :D

That is a good idea though Nick  ;)

you finally got the row crops on then mate

Just about Sean  :D Owe it to Graham and his drill to be honest  :-[

Thanks everyone as you've said was extremely simple, just needed a little though and recycling bits that are not going to be used  :)

But didn't reliase the paint job was that bad  :D