JOHN DEERE 6420 WITH LOADER

very nice paul like the loader tractor, loads of people bought 64 as loader tractors is that one for your own collection.

Yes mate i'll keep this one ;) I really like it and I don't keep much of my own work :(

The loader is JB welded to the chassis which is fine for me but if I sold it i'd be worried it would break off :-[:-[

Paul, Paul, Paul. .. .. just go steady will ya mate, the inhaler I have is for emergencey only not for regular use from looking at your Deere projects!!!

Looking sweet mate. .. Will there be any more chances of a 6420 loader then?

Paul, Paul, Paul. .. .. just go steady will ya mate, the inhaler I have is for emergencey only not for regular use from looking at your Deere projects!!!

Looking sweet mate. .. Will there be any more chances of a 6420 loader then?

Why? do you want one Tris ??? ???

Yes mate i'll keep this one ;) I really like it and I don't keep much of my own work :(

The loader is JB welded to the chassis which is fine for me but if I sold it i'd be worried it would break off :-[:-[

Thats a tidy little lump Paul, nice to see you've decided to hang on to it too.  ;)