Farm Sale, Nr Swaffham, Norfolk

Gav836

Decided to go to a farm sale today near mine, not been to one for a while but there were a few lots at this one that interested me. Got a few pictures and some prices for you as well so here goes...............

Claas Lexion 405, 1997, 18ft cut, 1237 hrs ?35800

PB160087.jpg

Fendt 716, 2003, 8912 hrs  ?22950

PB160089.jpg

John Deere 6920s, 2004, 6150 hrs, Not sold

PB160088.jpg

Deutz Fahr Agrotron 100, 1997, 4686 hrs ?10300

PB160090.jpg

Opico Air seeder ?2350

PB160073.jpg

Simba Solo 600 ?24600

PB160072.jpg

Garford Victor 3/4 row beet harvester ?220

PB160082.jpg

Standen Sceptre 4 row beet harvester inc. front topper ?175 (nearly nodded me head for this one :D )

PB160085.jpg

PB160083.jpg

MF 228 conventional baler ?1425

PB160079.jpg

Armer Salmon Cleaner Loader ?210

PB160091.jpg

Saved the best till last.........................

Armer Salmon Cheetah c/w top saver, late model, been used this year ?1750

PB160075.jpg

PB160077.jpg

PB160069.jpg

PB160070.jpg

nice pictures Gav, did you take your tape measure as well? ;):D

Now why would I need to take my tape measure to that sale ::);D

Nice pics Gav, that top saver is extremely unusual :) :)

That was the very reason i wanted pics of that harvester, I'd only ever seen a top saver in sales leaflets until today :)

my old man brought the beet drill there

Take it that was the Accord one as the other two didn't sell in the sale. I hope it picked up a unit and tryed to move it from side to side before bidding or there'll be a large bill heading your way ;)

nice pics gav, how much bigger or smaller is that simba solo 600 then compaired to the britains sim,ba in real life terms then 

It's twice the size Sean ;)

up to him he will drive ti i will be pulling down

dont have to worry about straightlines

ha ha!

yer it was an 8 rorrow

or som thing he said it is in the barn i think

I know it only went for ?320 + VAT as we all commented on how unusual it was to see an 8 row about anywhere. Each seeder unit has 8 brass bushes at ?1.30 each and if they get worn you'll get up to 6 inches of variation in row spacing going across a field. Been there, done that, makes hoeing impossible :D :D

Great pics Gavvers... where is the bunning then  :P

Didn't get any of that, there were too many people hanging around some things :-\

is it just me or do you not sell everything at a farm sale!!! because i dont see a tractor big enough to pull the simba 600??? but they do have some good kit warick grain tralier

or is it a sale were all the local farmers can take all the stuf they want to sell

is it just me or do you not sell everything at a farm sale!!! because i dont see a tractor big enough to pull the simba 600??? but they do have some good kit warick grain tralier

or is it a sale were all the local farmers can take all the stuf they want to sell

It's unusual at any farm sale if neighbours and/or local dealers don't enter the odd machine or two in it as well ;)