JD 3 Series and a Little Surprise

Well done! Very nice Deeres you built! But we do you use this ugly Siku Fronthydraulik at the left one?  :(

It doesn`t look that bad really. I put this on so it can still be used for implements. These other front linkages look great, but not everyone can convert their machines to fit them. It looks a hell of a lot better in the flesh though.

They're looking smart Greame :-*

I reckon the 6410 conversion is looking like a great model of a 6910 to be honest mate, weren't the bonnet line a fair bit higher on the 7000 series??  Anyway whatever, I'm sure it will be a cracking model in any case :)

What are the SG2 tractors badged up as, they look sweet.

Does anyone know if someone has ever cast the John Deere wafer weights like whats fitted to the back of the self propelled choppers by Britains ( and possibly Siku) I'd really like some if they're available.

They're looking smart Greame :-*

I reckon the 6410 conversion is looking like a great model of a 6910 to be honest mate, weren't the bonnet line a fair bit higher on the 7000 series??  Anyway whatever, I'm sure it will be a cracking model in any case :)

What are the SG2 tractors badged up as, they look sweet.

Does anyone know if someone has ever cast the John Deere wafer weights like whats fitted to the back of the self propelled choppers by Britains ( and possibly Siku) I'd really like some if they're available.

Nope but its a bloody good idea