Model Show January 27th 2008 Waterford Ireland. (Diecastheaven)

liebherr

Guys we are pleased to announce the next show in the New year, it will be on the 27th January in Waterford, we would ask that if interested please contact us to book a table, you know what these shows are like so book early to not miss out.

We will announce details of Venue soon.

leo@diecastheaven.net

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys its getting close to the big day, we can confirm that the Location is now the Woodlands Hotel on the Dunmore Road,

Can you please confirm your table and size this will be a good show,

As Micheal & Paul will be putting on a complete new Display one not to miss guys Belive me

• 2 weeks later...

Guys hope you are all working hard on your displays,

Tables are fill fast so any one out there looking to get a table contact me in regards and dont be shy come on its a great day,

so come on you guys form Cork ai know you want to display.  :)

it varys from show to show because at the show their is construction models and farms. at the show in kinsale their was four farm displays and five or six construction and trucks. but each display is big with a lot of models.  it is well worth coming to as their would be lots of good ideas you get for your own fram and conversions on display. i will have a couple of new conversions on display they are based on irish trailer companys. two are to do with construction and one with the farmyard. but all scale 1:32. hope you can make it.

james