Anyone seen this barn before?

BGU

Was that the reversable one that looked like a house on the other side or am I just thick ;D

Carefull answers only >:( >:(

Reversible one issued in 1988 along with a vacuum formed play-base and animals, no.4712. Deleted end of 1990. This one issued as 4721 when it cost 17/2 (86p) and deleted end of 1973 when it cost ?1.15  :). As well as the weather vane the little ledge by the hayloft window is also easily damaged, the lugs break off  ::)

Do any of you remember the push out fold and glue  together cardboard farm  ..................was it evedale farm or somethin?I forget it was so long ago but ...I may even still have the dog kennel , the rest didn`t last long if I remember rightly.No idea when it was from other than I`d get it in the 70`s

I also had/still have the big pre moulded farmhouse and newer base, would be bought in 1987 or thereabouts ............I never really liked it or used it other than puttin it together.... anyone else have , used to have it?

Do any of you remember the push out fold and glue  together cardboard farm  ..................was it evedale farm or somethin?I forget it was so long ago but ...I may even still have the dog kennel , the rest didn`t last long if I remember rightly.No idea when it was from other than I`d get it in the 70`s

I also had/still have the big pre moulded farmhouse and newer base, would be bought in 1987 or thereabouts ............I never really liked it or used it other than puttin it together.... anyone else have , used to have it?

Yes, Evedale Farm issued in 1978 only. I saw an unused one last Saturday, ?15. Your pre moulded farmhouse etc see my post above  ::)

OH F*******  fiddlesticks !  DUH @ me ...........I couldnt have told you the number or anything, thats how interested I am in it..........  anyone have an  idea of its value today?..might be persuaded to cash it in if its worth enough.