Hillside farm

Mike R

Go for it Mike...Use all the space you certainly have the models to do it.

Whats the biggest Tractor / machinery barn/ shed you have seen or come across  ... widthwise ???

I have been looking for one for years to display some blues but they never seem wide enough...On the real farm in Udimore where I grew up 14 tractors rested side by side overnight and they looked a treat  :-*

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need to sort the second half of the loft before i can put my display layout up maybe when I am off in the winter I will get the time to do it.

My Largest barn Graham made for me which is 30 x30 inches

Yes i have a tractor room full of models and half of it contains my second layout.

need to sort the second half of the loft before i can put my display layout up maybe when I am off in the winter I will get the time to do it.

My Largest barn Graham made for me which is 30 x30 inches

Yes i have a tractor room full of models and half of it contains my second layout.

If you wanna move to Sweden we could change houses :D :D :D

The Stiga Park ride on mower is probably the best grass mulch system availble  I have had 3 over the last 25 years since i have been in Business in recycles the grass , no need to take the grass away to the tip

My latest is 4wd hydostatic drive, 16hp articulated turning with a front mower which you can get right under shrubs and in tight corners, very easy to maintain with a rear engine and opening bonnet.