Siku 2008

texas

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else think Siku put out to many front linkage implements?   I live on the edge of the fens here in east anglia & I dont see anywhere near as much front mounted kit as 10yrs ago!  Obviously its much more popular in Germany ::)

To be honest theres little hear to get too excited about especially when compared to the fabulous models UH have planned for 2008 :-*  However I am in the market for a pair of tip top 18ton twin axle grain trailers & that new Brantner might be just the job ;)  Anyone heard of any UK users??

No doubt the JCB will be good  and the Claas forage harvester is outstanding but I must say Im very dissapointed that there is no new Massey  :'(

Can i ask where your getting all MB Tracs, Tracked Deeres from i can't see them  :-\

Looks very good though i have to say, not too sure on the Krone baler or Big X  :-\ None the less. Some good kit there aswell especially like the big roller and the press just what i've been wanting  :)

Well done Siku again  ;)

Can i ask where your getting all MB Tracs, Tracked Deeres from i can't see them   :-\

Looks very good though i have to say, not too sure on the Krone baler or Big X  :-\ None the less. Some good kit there aswell especially like the big roller and the press just what i've been wanting  :)

Well done Siku again  ;)

Scroll the photo over Nick the are on the first set of pics (right hand side) bottom left

Some nice stuff in there! ;D ;D Took me a while to figure out what the flat roller beside the John Deere is though :-\. The cab looks a bit far forward on that T series, but I think i'll have to get it all the same  :). Looks like they're bringing out the black truck and low loader in both Siku Control and ordinary formats?

Didn't spot this topic yesterday. Found the flyer on the advent calender this morning.

A remote Track JD! :o8)

Looks like there will be some good stuff there.

Yeah there sure is, looks like siku have been listing to the colectors and what the market wants