Who's got the 1/32nd 9630? What are your thoughts?

Jason B

Hi 

Was in at the local JD dealer this afternoon and low and behold was the the 1/32nd 9630. Did not pick it up as it is too close to Christmas, although It is on my Christmas List. Anyway I took a long look at her. I think she wanted to come home with me to join it's 1/64th twin but had to pass. Anyway it is an impressive model, probably the nicest 1/32nd Tractor from Ertl/Britains in years. Might not be a 1/32nd UH model, but it is still very well detailed. The cab detail really impress's me, very realistic. The steering wheel almost resembles the one off the Precision. I have a lot of great things to say, just looking at it in the box. With such a lovely model it is a shame that the hood( or Bonnet) does not open up on it. Have to had it to Ertl/Britains they struck a home run with this model in my opnion! Love the tires on her! A+++++ Ertl?Britans. May not be like UH in detail but is a very nice model and shows that RC2/Britans can do a nice FWD! Take Care Jason B

I think that the 9630 is avery fine model.

A few days ago my Waterloo Employee Edition came in............. cost me alot of dead presidents to get the model over here.

I also have seen the pictures of the Dealer Edition and my oppinion of both models is that the are looking the same.

Maybe someone can tel us if my thoughts are true or false.

By the way.......... in holland there?s aguy who sells the Watereloo Edetion for 65 Euro plus postage.

Jacco

I think that the 9630 is avery fine model.

A few days ago my Waterloo Employee Edition came in............. cost me alot of dead presidents to get the model over here.

I also have seen the pictures of the Dealer Edition and my oppinion of both models is that the are looking the same.

Maybe someone can tel us if my thoughts are true or false.

By the way.......... in holland there?s aguy who sells the Watereloo Edetion for 65 Euro plus postage.

Jacco

Hi 

Yeah The Dealer Edition & Waterloo 9630 are in deed the same as each other. Only difference is the box between the two & the Waterloo edition should come with a picture/poster of the Waterloo employees by two 9X30 series tractors & I am guessing an inscription on the 9630 Waterloo saying it is the Employee edition. Would not mind getting the Waterloo edition but the Dealer edition is sweet from the pictures I have seen. Take Care Jason B

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. It is a nice model, but i dosent like that the tractor is almost impossible to steer. I runs like a wind over the floor with its new wheels, but whats the point if it can?t turn? Well, maybe it?s similar to the real JD. Much better if it had been a Claas  ;D ;D ;)

Thanks. It is a nice model, but i dosent like that the tractor is almost impossible to steer. I runs like a wind over the floor with its new wheels, but whats the point if it can?t turn? Well, maybe it?s similar to the real JD. Much better if it had been a Claas  ;D ;D ;)

So your saying it wont turn at all?