Ordering Scaloox

Deere-est

Question

Below is an email Peter from Scaloox sent me after asking him a question about prices. They are not listed on the website www.scaloox.com because it contraveins ebay or something. He was very helpful and replied the same day for one question and the following day for a question through 'ask seller a question' link on ebay. Hope this is useful for some of you.

Hi Tristan.

Thanks for your email.

We don't put prices on the website as it wouldn't be good policy with eBay to have links to our site offering the same items. But we welcome enquiries if what you require isn't included in current ebay listings.

Product purchased as a 'special order' has to be fitted in to our other commitments, and to compensate for what might be a few days wait, we give a discount on eBay pricing.

Current 'special order prices are:

A '32-300' pack is ?6.50 + ?4.50 p&p

A '32-600' pack is ?13 + ?5.50 p&p

A '32-900' pack is ?19.50 + ?7.50 p&p

Your previous enquiry of ordering two '32-600' sets would be a total of:

?26 + ?8 p&p.

A CDrom is included with all jobbing pack orders for MS Windows 'Wordpad' program and is recommended for first-time users of Scaloox. If not required, deduct ?1 from order.

Regards,

Peter

i,m sure the smaller sets could be cheaper if he looked into it at the post office,but the 3 set deal is about right as it is over 3kg in weight so is classed as a standard parcels,,i have dealt with him several times and he is very good,he did refund some cash for one order as he mistakenly got the postage prices mixed up.it is a really good idea for building stuff for an older farm,so i don't mind paying a little over the top

Ditto TM. I am really looking forward to getting it but yes the postage is a tad on the high side. Still from what I have seen and heard the price of the actual product seems cheap enough to start with so it does kind of even itself out doesn't it?

Also ordered a catalogue from EMA to get some roofing for my current shed and ideas for some more.

WHEN, I like that!!! When indeed TM, when indeed!! May be a while but I will cetainly do a stage by stage post so you guys can compare,compliment,critisice etc. Will be good to compare with you other Scaloox users. Right, I thinkit's beer o'clock, chow for now!!

TM I had few beers mate and I am blaming the one I had for you for the subsequent hangover the following morning!! Thanks!!

EMA catalogue arrived today along with all issues of Farm and Site thus far. Had a flick through EMA and there is some stuff in there all right, a list is currently being compiled!! Only need sheeting really as I have spared too much detail on my current open span shed, practice makes perfect apparantly so maybe the next one be me more realistic with purlins etc etc. Have lolly pop sitck to cut in half for Yorkshire boarding too but they are still in the "spoke for" pile in a craft shop in Bristol. Scaloox should arrive either just this side or just the other side of the weekend.

Well I'll be pi55ed off.

The CDrom which came with my Scaloox wont play on my laptop. Not the disc's fault, I think the drive is buggered as I have had trouble with music cd's before. Is it possible to send the file and if it is would any of you be spot-on-kind-enough-in-return-for-a-cyber-pint-helpful-enough-can-I-have-a-rewind-type-way to send it to me??

In that condition, yeah!! (Mark and Lard live on!!!)