Show us your Pets!?!?!

Great pics owd bob.. must be taken with a good camera... I see you are a member of the D300 inner circle as well  :o

Must be some money over in the Peterborough area I reckon  :o :o :o - In cambridge we can only dream of owning.. or even just holding... such modern, expensive kit  :P :'(

What a beasty indeed... if he wants a holiday send him over mine.... Our plec can't cope at the minute... poor lad  :'( :D :D

:D :D :D :D when i got him he was just over a inch long and got him for ?1.25 which was not bad for that size he is now 2 and half inch's long

I've just lost my Plec, they can get BIG...... mine was 14"+ when he died just before Christmas  :(

i looked at one today it was not for sale it was just over 10" and that was big yours was a beast then mate  :D :D

Christ he was a big boy....  :o - my old Bro in law had a moster a few years back... lived wih his Oscars - and they were huge  :o :o

He was huge Mark, I've just been trying to find a picture of him for you. Mrs P reckons he was at least 16" long based on the box we buried him in!  :o :o :o

we had one about year and half ago he was about 4 inches long one day we couldnt find him looked everywhere in the tank thought the others must have eat him

the soft bugger only jumped out by the filter and fell behind the cabinet the tank sits on found one dried fish a couple of months later

we had one about year and half ago he was about 4 inches long one day we couldnt find him looked everywhere in the tank thought the others must have eat him

the soft bugger only jumped out by the filter and fell behind the cabinet the tank sits on found one dried fish a couple of months later

realy a bit of a shock,i didt know they coul jump :D

realy a bit of a shock,i didt know they coul jump :D

My red tailed shark did that last year while we were cleaning the tank out, straight over the back of the tank, down the stairs and onto the stone floor in the hallway...... then under a grass sod in the garden.  :(

A quick update on one of mine, this is Holly the basset hound who is now 12 weeks old, this is how she spends 23 hours a day, the other hour is spent eating.  ::)

mutts002.jpg

Here she is assisting me with an afternoon nap yesterday when I get in from work.  :D :D

02022008123.jpg