Hedge farm

Deeredriver

Bit of both  really i do buy some when i go over there

I have bought a few bits of ebay

A few cows of Mandy but i think the wife packed them away  :( for now ha ha!

i did manage to pickup the ford 5000 yesterday from same place i got the bins from :)

i havent done a whole lot with the farm for quite a while with  being busy on the real farm and having kids and doing renovations to the house

i did buy a load of  thin plywood to make sheds for the layout but when i put a new garage door in i needed it for shims for all the trim  >:(

right now im in the middle of  redoing a new family room in the basement

then the farm will be moved into a bigger room downstairs too

one good thing about having a boy is i can blame buying stuff on him ha ha!

what do you mean doesnt look very good, its looks great!......i've not even started really! ;D ;D

all good things come to those who wait ......................................deere lord we're still waiting ben :-\

farm looks good mate , keep it going  :)

It's a bad state of affiars Nick . .. . . I know the USA's immigration laws are slack but seeing ggg's dog running foot loose through your display in the very first pic is a very alarming sight!!

Great display mate, keep it going mate because you have got off to a flying (and somewhat secret) start buddy!!  ;):)

Hey folks Thanks for the coments it really chears a guy up

i will get some more pics 

The tanker is the britains one that had the dribble bar on i got rid of that and painted the tank part  the blue then the pump and pipes i painted black not got round to finishing it just yet

the barb wire is nylon window bug screen you buy it in a big roll i just cut 1 strand of the roll and it kind of looks like barb wire a few too many barbs but ohh well

if any one wants some let me know ill take a pic of the roll then a close up of the strand too

thanks again

aye that bloody dog hangs around everyday ha ha!

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

It's a bad state of affiars Nick . .. . . I know the USA's immigration laws are slack but seeing ggg's dog running foot loose through your display in the very first pic is a very alarming sight!!

Great display mate, keep it going mate because you have got off to a flying (and somewhat secret) start buddy!!  ;):)

So thats where me Brit went the ol bugger, he waits till he come back.I'll give him chase them *******

thx

the grain bis are from newray i found them in a farm store in the states here called

orshlins farm and ranch

Is there one of those near you Nick? I bought a Carhaart hoody in there in 2003 and could do with a few more if you wouldn't mind sorting a nice little deal out for me  ???:)

Yea there is mate i have 2 close to me one 27 miles south one 27 miles north and also a tractor suply company store too thats about the same thing

my old lady bought me the carhart hoody its nice n warm i can tell u that

ill help ya out  no probs