Simon M JD 3140

SIMON.

could have bought a nice 3000 series, or a nice 168 like marcus, proper tractors :D :D

so you getting excited then?? cant sleep at night(nothing to do with mandy mind mate ;) )

It'll do me and its nicer than your tractor anyway  ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right Mark they must just be bitter and twisted  :D :D :D :D

Steady on Sean there's plenty of places to store a massey ,.................... you seen the price of scrap  :D :D :D :D

down shep or i am going to have to go to one of those massage parlours and send you an anoymous e-mail calling you nasty names :D :D :D :D :D

in all serious i can buy one, even now, but the closest palce i can store is a good 45 mins drive in the car, and in the summer more like a hr and a half, so just not worth it, needs to be close at hand to work on it/use it

down shep or i am going to have to go to one of those massage parlours and send you an anoymous e-mail calling you nasty names :D :D :D :D :D

in all serious i can buy one, even now, but the closest palce i can store is a good 45 mins drive in the car, and in the summer more like a hr and a half, so just not worth it, needs to be close at hand to work on it/use it

I guess thats the trouble i'm quite lucky only keep mine 10 mins away form my house in my mates shed and i can go get it anytime and nick thier implements as well  :D :D :D

i would have loads of space where i would keep it, they own a big nursery on the banks of the tamar, out the back of gunnislake way, but in the summer its a nightmare palce to get to, big tourist attraction for the views round there, so travels a pig, even in the winter,get stuck behind a wagon and bang 45 mins at the quickest 

your neighbours are weird

they are, i guess i can see there pouint, why have 2 spaces ,and a garage(all be it full of junk ect, but not big) and leave a car on the road, when spaces are at a premium, not unknown when i first moved in, to be parked 200m odd away from the house

they are, i guess i can see there pouint, why have 2 spaces ,and a garage(all be it full of junk ect, but not big) and leave a car on the road, when spaces are at a premium, not unknown when i first moved in, to be parked 200m odd away from the house

do you live in the town of contry side

Thats it Simon, just treat these deluded Massey comments with the contempt they deserve ;) ;)

hey not all the massive are knocking the deere :( always found them good reliable tractors, confortable to drive & easy to use :) :), especially the 4055 i used to drive  ;)

hey not all the massive are knocking the deere :( always found them good reliable tractors, confortable to drive & easy to use :) :), especially the 4055 i used to drive  ;)

Stop trying to get over the fence Marcus and back on the red side  :D :D :D :D

didnt think to see what they ment then simon :D :D :D

It wasn't slowing it down so i thought what the hay  :D :D :D i did phone up my mate and he said it does that sometimes and there's a reset botton on it but not to worry about it so i didn't  ;) ;)