U.H. Claas Scopion 7040 telescopic fork lift

I got my one today so I thought I would do a rewiew on it. First impression was looks good and a nice new box design. After deboxing it and removing the ties, I had a good look round it and thpught I'd share my views and some pictures with you.

Over all build quality is as good as ever and with nice little touches added. It has four wheel steering which you can alter so you can have it displayed as four wheel steering, two wheel steering and crab steering, one little minor point about the steering is the front wheels could have been done so they turned a bit more. It has a fully functioning boom which you can raise/lower and extend. The cab detail is nice and it even has an opening door :). It has a rear hook so you can tow trailers and has lights and mirrors everywhere on the model.

Plus points: Highly detailed, rear hook, opening door and good quality build all round

Minus points: front wheel steering and they should have done it with a range of removible attachments.

post-978-132638687176_thumb.jpg

post-978-132638687203_thumb.jpg

The Kramer handler is exactly the same model, differences being the livery, yellow and grey and the boom is fitted with a bucket. Both extremely good models. Both retail for around ?26.50.

Just got mine today and a fine model it is too

To say that the kramer and the claas are the same is spot on    Look under the claas and it says KRAMER on it  ;)

Looks like there are 4 screws securing the forks on which may have to come off as to enable an adapter to be fitter for the merlo implements

Very impressed with the model But make no mistake it aint no toy    Looks like lots of bits are fragile and won't take much to bust them off

Just got mine today and a fine model it is too

To say that the kramer and the claas are the same is spot on     Look under the claas and it says KRAMER on it  ;)

Looks like there are 4 screws securing the forks on which may have to come off as to enable an adapter to be fitter for the merlo implements

Very impressed with the model But make no mistake it aint no toy    Looks like lots of bits are fragile and won't take much to bust them off

klkl not meaning to be rude but wheir did you get yours from and how much if you dont mind me asking because im looking to buy won but i want a good price as we all do  :D :D ;D ;D

klkl not meaning to be rude but wheir did you get yours from and how much if you dont mind me asking because im looking to buy won but i want a good price as we all do  :D :D ;D ;D

Got mine from toptractor and it was 29.99 in dealer box but the standard box is 25.99