• Kind of
    • Yes with a Marky wobble!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

silage/grain trailers fine...

flat beds twin or single axle fine...

[glow=red,2,300]artics with dollies or flats beds like it... no def not [/glow] (duno if spelt right ha ha!)

made quite a few dents on the trailer n pillars at the old farm i worked at!!!

There is a cheet to reversing dollied trailers and that is to attatch them to the front of the tractor and that makes it 100% easier

I can do it this way but no way can i do it in reverse

Learned the trick years ago whilst battleing with a lister elevator ;)

Guest MF 550

There is a cheet to reversing dollied trailers and that is to attatch them to the front of the tractor and that makes it 100% easier

I can do it this way but no way can i do it in reverse

Learned the trick years ago whilst battleing with a lister elevator ;)

Great fun to tow on the road them listers,kind of reminds me of the beloved fahr centipede i once owned max speed about 12mph before the severe swinging kicked in.

i'd find myself in a great deal of trouble if i couldn't  :D

trailers arn't really a problem , as said before , the more you do it the less you have to think about it.

as for turntable trailers ? depends if my wits are about me

my skill with these trailers go from first time every time to shouldn't of got out of bed in the first place .

the trailer i use at work is a rearsteer, great for manuverability. it can get in the tightest of yards within reason, but getting in isn't the problem , it's getting out again that causes the headaches ,

when farmer says ARTIC OK , i'm wary , the milk artics are ok to get the milk , but feed bins  arn't where the milk tanker has to go  ;)

I can reverse grain trailers and flat beds well enough but dollys cant say as never done them but looks interesting to say the least :D :D :D  The quickest way i learnt was having to tip at the weighbridge and then reverse 200 yards back up yard then put it into shed with little room to swing round but keeping up with combine makes learn fast but i go by the way of taking it steady and doing it right first time.  But hardest place was into our intake pit which was designed for Ford 5000's and 6 tons not 200hp and 14 tons so if u dont swing tight to a wall you wont make at all!! keeps you awake in dark :D

i dont mean to sound as im boasting but i can reverse silage trailers , flat beds ,tankers ,dollys (which im prity good at as thats what our bale trailers and  lowloaders ;) ) curtinsiders and artics trucks  ;Dand the worst one is the small ifor williams that my mate has ,its about 6ft long and turns very fast  :D

Yes that is true, when your use to a big trailer small ones are a horid thing to work, i have issues with them after carting hay or silage with the truck trailer

the trailer i use at work is a rearsteer, great for manuverability. it can get in the tightest of yards within reason, but getting in isn't the problem , it's getting out again that causes the headaches ,

when farmer says ARTIC OK , i'm wary , the milk artics are ok to get the milk , but feed bins  arn't where the milk tanker has to go  ;)

We had a standing order 'No artics' when sheep feed was delivered, as the little yard wasn't big enough to turn an artic - until one guy cruised in with a rearsteer and just swung round in a oner.  :o:D

the worst one is the small ifor williams that my mate has ,its about 6ft long and turns very fast  :D

I hate little trailers like those that just disappear from your wing mirrors.

na worst trailer i have come across are our small cable trailers at work, you cant see them out of the mirrors on the transits as they are to narrow, hence you start reversing blind,and if its reversing back straight say in a lane to let something past then it can be a nightmare, sofar never had a prob, but a few people have mashed the arches into the wheel so it wont move anymore, or taken the wheel right off

O yessssssss....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

And I can drive/reverse round a tight S shape tyre course, without touching a tyre with a Flat bed/ Silage trailer. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

O nooooooooooooooo you cant  :P :P :P

While going round the course you didnt just touch them you drive over the top of them and you didnt try the silage trailer in reverse that was me  :P :P ;D

O nooooooooooooooo you cant  :P :P :P

While going round the course you didnt just touch them you drive over the top of them and you didnt try the silage trailer in reverse that was me  :P :P ;D

I did the silage trailer on the first course i went to, then your group had the Silage trailer the second time and we had the flat bed  ;) ;) ;)

Get your Facts right boy  ;):D :D :D :D