Brabster Dorran Mains

Murray

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no bother you know john bremner_matalica he is on the forum he will send me something to reduce it on msn all u do is right click on the file click copy and on msn click on the message bored and click paste so would you give it a try please mate  8) 8)

no bother you know john bremner_matalica he is on the forum he will send me something to reduce it on msn all u do is right click on the file click copy and on msn click on the message bored and click paste so would you give it a try please mate  8) 8)

hasent bremmer_metalica sent it to you

Hi Murray,

easy to upload and link via photobucket to be honest!, you can set the size in there! ;) ;)

if not just use paint/photoshop/MS picture manager etc. and scale them down that way ;) ;)

hi FB i tryed paint but i dont know how to scale it down can you tell me please sorry for the bother

to be honest, paints a bit cr@p, you have to crop the image and save as a JPEG. you would have more fun and get it done quicker to just open up a photobucket account to be honest, its Free and saves so much time :) :), plus you dont get the hassle when the forum takes a while to upload pics!!!.....just dont delete them from there! :) :)