Brabster Dorran Mains

Murray

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

7530 back with a load of wrapped bales. and the 7070, removed the origonal linkage which is narrower than the Uh linkage so i sprayed a uh linkage and fitted it, also a bar beacon as she will be drawing slurry most of the time ;)

Photo0182.jpg

Photo0183.jpg

Photo0184.jpg

Photo0185.jpg

Photo0186.jpg

Photo0187.jpg

looking good ;)  what do you think of the new holland 7070 ???

shes good but the back wheels are all hacked on mine where the workes have tried to remove  the wheels its nothing to worrie about just looks rough, i hated the front linkage thats why there is a new one on it but shes a clear 8/10

shes good but the back wheels are all hacked on mine where the workes have tried to remove  the wheels its nothing to worrie about just looks rough, i hated the front linkage thats why there is a new one on it but shes a clear 8/10

my back wheels go round on my one. I like the a frame because it takes the  albut rake

tidy lad

cheers man ;)

get that kit in the barn man, it will rust away otherwise, especially them nh's ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  fair old fleet you have there now murray, been pondering moving ashtree arround a bit, but not quite sure what way at present

aye i have them britains sheds here waiting on extensions for the beams ;D , na them nh's are solid no weather can attack them  8)  i think your farm is nice the way it is  :-\

so the britains ones will be double sided with the lower sections i take it??? that would look good i must say,

yeah, that sheds you can see there might raise them an inch of 2  :-\  and the other single sheds you get from britains will house some other gear