ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

I might give it ago once I've got everything else finished ;)

thats my excuse! :D :D :D::)

you will enjoy it though!, i enjoyed my two, just not got round to finishing others yet, no space until i get a new shed! :D>:( >:(

i like the loader where you get it from and also nice set up to the farm  8);D

which one mate? the ford or the 35x?? either are both my own work, uh and britains based

right got a bit more done this eve, new blades and that, rest of the claddings done and the main doors are on now to

next step the internal gates and feed pens along with water troughs,maybe lights, but if i do this one i need to do the rest of the layout so i may just leave that for the min ??

DSCF0067-2.jpg

DSCF0068-2.jpg

DSCF0070-5.jpg

DSCF0073-4.jpg

Do you not worry that mighty big aerial could interfere with your animal health?

Must get paid a whacking great wayleave for it though!Barn looking great. How did you do the door hinges?

they are basicly mini hinges mate, so a small bit of right angle plastic with brass rod out one side, then a strip of plastic with a bit of tube on one end to make the main bit of the hinge, fix the smal bits on the uprights then hang the hinge, hold the door in place and glue top ,bottom,then middel so it hangs right job done

go on take some close ups of the hinges next time ;) ;)

might be an idea to maybe wire it up now if you can, saves time later! ;) ;)

will do that tommorrow or wed mate, she will be back in the shed for more internal work providing i can get the palstic i want tommorrow

Barn coming along nicely! great build there Sean, and I think you've invented the 1/32 hinge, well made must try a few of those hinges myself  ;):)

will get a pic of them soon for all mate, easy enough to do, although i prob should have used thinner plastic for the actuall arms??

as requested a few pics of the hinges, all they are made from is plasti strut,

the door frame part ,is 5mm?? or close as right angle with a hole drilled on one plate and a bit of 1/32 brass rod glued in,DSCF0076-4.jpg

the main hinge part for the door, is plasti strip(prob a little to thick??), with a bit of hollow rod glued on to that, ends shaped to look like a hinge plate, DSCF0077-4.jpg

fix the top parts first and work your way down ,easy to do

DSCF0078-2.jpg

DSCF0079-4.jpg