Lamma 08 Jan 16 & 17th

Deerepower

I'm going to Lamma again this year, lets hope the wind drops so its not closed like last year. Its a good show lots of kit, and the new JD self propelled sprayer issupposed to be there.

James

It will be there, what day are you going mate? It's a beast by the way!!

It will be there, what day are you going mate? It's a beast by the way!!

Alrite Jez, we are hoping to go on the wednesday, well thats the plan anyway! I want to have a look at the sprayer , i hoping to get 1 on demo this season :P ::)put it through its paces.

top day out ;D saw the new 4 pillar cab on the new jd 7530 (like the model 7430) looked very smart, also claas had a lexion 600 with 35ft header :o tons of gear to see, gets bigger each year, was told that it cant get any bigger now as all the space is used up, 3 new display tents used this year (huge, can loose several tractors in them!)  only got on pic, poor one on my phone of a black valtraT

I went yesterday, it was a bit of a dark and wet old day. I only took a few pictures but here they are.

An awesome looking Deutz, loving the aggressive styling on the bonnet.

dsc03366nl9.jpg

A Puma 180 from the local dealership

dsc03367sk6.jpg

Claas Axion, Claas had a really good stand but got sick of people walking into shot so caught this one alone in the corner.

dsc03368zf1.jpg

A new McCormick, was really surprised to find that the lights had glass covers, bloody awful looking thing though.

dsc03371zf2.jpg

A Puma 180 on tracks, sorry about the quality. Really was an impressive looking beast.

dsc03373ox4.jpg

Well there's the few i took, its a great event and best of all its free.