European vineyard pics?

Robert in NY

Thanks Marky :)

Orchard equipment over here finds double duty in our commercial vineyards which is why the New Holland TN-F (fruit tractors) sell so well here. The TN-V (vineyard) is used in some of the double curtain vineyards but not too many of the growers run double curtains anymore.

Those Masseys sure look different all shrunk up like they are.

I am still surprised that John Deere doesn't sell that tractor over here. They have a N series but no F. The F and N look similar but the tires are larger on the N series.

I do have a Berthoud sprayer but my pump blew up. Do you happen to know anyone that has a Gamma 3 piston pump for the Berthoud sprayers? Maybe someone whos sprayer is worn out but pump is still good. To buy a new pump here was going to cost me around $2k last year :(

Thanks Marky :)

Orchard equipment over here finds double duty in our commercial vineyards which is why the New Holland TN-F (fruit tractors) sell so well here. The TN-V (vineyard) is used in some of the double curtain vineyards but not too many of the growers run double curtains anymore.

Those Masseys sure look different all shrunk up like they are.

I am still surprised that John Deere doesn't sell that tractor over here. They have a N series but no F. The F and N look similar but the tires are larger on the N series.

I do have a Berthoud sprayer but my pump blew up. Do you happen to know anyone that has a Gamma 3 piston pump for the Berthoud sprayers? Maybe someone whos sprayer is worn out but pump is still good. To buy a new pump here was going to cost me around $2k last year :(

Robert firstly i like your interesting topics about vineyard tractors etc, something im interested in too and secondly i have a few pics of a similiar JD but only the tractor and sprayer.. you can make out the vineyard just but is there any point me uploading them or do you want them?

Robert firstly i like your interesting topics about vineyard tractors etc, something im interested in too and secondly i have a few pics of a similiar JD but only the tractor and sprayer.. you can make out the vineyard just but is there any point me uploading them or do you want them?

If it is basically the same rig then you don't have to unless you want to. I know there is an amazing difference in vineyard equipment between the east coast and west coast over here in the US. That is what made me wonder just what type of equipment you guys have over there.

Here are some pics I have of my friends Korvan harvester.

post-117-132638691497_thumb.jpg