LATEST TRACTOR & MACHINERY MAGAZINE - IS IT MARCH 2008

Does anyone have the latest T&M magazine to hand that has been delivered via subscription? Is it the March 2008 one with the Gray's advert for Border Fine Arts. The reason I'm asking they are showing a FE35 with plough for sale but my normal supplier is telling me it has been withdrawn and to be made for the Massey Company only.

Does anyone have the latest T&M magazine to hand that has been delivered via subscription? Is it the March 2008 one with the Gray's advert for Border Fine Arts. The reason I'm asking they are showing a MF35 with plough for sale but my normal supplier is telling me it has been withdrawn and to be made for the Massey Company only.

For anyone interested in getting hold of Autumn Ploughing this is the response I got from my supplier in answer to my query below

Me to them

I was reading Tractor & Machinery magazine at the weekend and see Grays are issuing A9387 Autumn Ploughing which looks to be the same as Dawn till dusk without the lamp. Is this exclusive to them or will you be getting them in later?

Them to me

Hi

Ross our rep from Border has just called back and said that it is only going to the Massey Fergusson Society as an anniversary presentation figurine. They were too late in telling Grays that they weren't going ahead with distribution to retailers as their advert had been sent to Tractor and Machinery back in December. They will only honour the orders they get from the advert, they will not be able to order any extra.

I have been told by Ross that if any of our customers like yourself see the ad and would like to order the Tractor, Border will honour that as well. So please let us know as soon as possible if you would like one.

Regards

Oh I must be getting too many tractor magazines or getting old and confused but it was actually the February 2008 edition that the Grays advert for the sale of the MF35 Autumn ploughing was advertised in.

Oh I must be getting too many tractor magazines or getting old and confused but it was actually the February 2008 edition that the Grays advert for the sale of the MF35 Autumn ploughing was advertised in.

Dear BBLQ092

It is with deep regret that I have to inform you that you have been "specially" selected for a numpty award. 

Love kisses and Hugs...

Mark "The Assistant Tea Boy" on behlaf of the REAL Moderators of FTF  ;D

Dear BBLQ092

It is with deep regret that I have to inform you that you have been "specially" selected for a numpty award. 

Love kisses and Hugs...

Mark "The Assistant Tea Boy" on behlaf of the REAL Moderators of FTF  ;D

Guilty as charged "me lord"