County tractor questions

richo

I have several questions....

Which company made the white box like cabs that were fitted to the 1174 and 1184 tractors?

Which ford tractor was the 1174 based on?

I know that only 20 1884 countys were made but does anyone know how many 1174s and 1184s?

Cheers

Richard

Which company made the white box like cabs that were fitted to the 1174 and 1184 tractors?

I know that only 20 1884 countys were made but does anyone know how many 1174s and 1184s?

Cheers

Richard

I'm pretty sure they were Hara cabs but would have to check ???

Cheers

Richard

If you can't get an answer on here then I would suggest that you go onto www.britishfarmingforum.co.uk and ask on there. They have a resident County expert JimF who not only will be able to tell you everything you need to know he will also have all the serial numbers for every County tractor ever made

robbo

there was only 20 1884's made?? cor blimey i happen to know where one might be then, bubble cabbed version?? is that right, looks pretty mint ,went past yesterday,she was parked up in the usual place with a big cheafton low loader trailer on  the back,with a 7 furrow dodswell plough on that, only prob is theres no where to stop to get a pic as its on a busy main road, cant even see how i could get to the field

there was only 20 1884's made?? cor blimey i happen to know where one might be then, [glow=red,2,300]bibble[/glow] cabbed version?? is that right, looks pretty mint ,went past yesterday,she was parked up in the usual place with a big cheafton low loader trailer on  the back,with a 7 furrow dodswell plough on that, only prob is theres no where to stop to get a pic as its on a busy main road, cant even see how i could get to the field

Bibble cab, whats a bibble cab :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

robbo

Cheers

Richard

Yes, they were hara cabs  http://www.haracabin.se/

How many 1174 & 84s.....ummm, not sure anyone has ever come up with a figure for those