A set of AW trailers

pertty smart mate, as for that flat bed,do they do drop sides?? know marston still do, ??d

they have been made with tipping in mind, 1 will deffinitely be a silage trailer not whether to make a pair or have root trailer in the collection

They look the dogs, Great work Dan

We have 2 14 tonne AW trailers at work and we have a flat bed for 1 we take the tipping body off with the forklift and swap them.

How much are you going to be selling them for?

James

silage trailers will be ?75 and the grain trailers ?60. mainly because of the price of the wheels

they have been made with tipping in mind, 1 will deffinitely be a silage trailer not whether to make a pair or have root trailer in the collection

silage trailers will be ?75 and the grain trailers ?60. mainly because of the price of the wheels

so how much without the wheels

Nice Dan, I like, they look superb.

I've got to build a couple for my miniaturisation of our farm, going to have to go some to be as good as yours....

We've got an 8t [1998] & a 10t[2007] if you need anything, dims, photos etc....Dig out the 'Our Farm' topic and there are some photos... not great though...

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=19486.0

I've been shopping with you on ebay.... what did you abandon the K100 chassis for?

Nice Dan, I like, they look superb.

I've got to build a couple for my miniaturisation of our farm, going to have to go some to be as good as yours....

We've got an 8t [1998] & a 10t[2007] if you need anything, dims, photos etc....Dig out the 'Our Farm' topic and there are some photos... not great though...

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=19486.0

I've been shopping with you on ebay.... what did you abandon the K100 chassis for?

was going to be a NH7740 conversion, just didn't like the look of the tyres, to wide in my opinion.

They would have been, us Ford owners are too tight to pay for big boots.... I'm going to attempt to stick it under a Siku 6820 cab, fenders & shortened bonnet to become a 6420, with a UH loader if I can lay my paws on one.... should be nice next to the 2wd 2140 & 4wd 3350.... Or maybe I'm planning a bit above my ability....!

I better go pay actually.....