My Uncle's OLD MF3080 (this where the first tractor i ever drove!)

Johny mf

Hey guy's i went true my photo albums and i found these pics

This where the tractor  i learned to drive when i where 12years old :D

Spended many hours on it and made some pleasure rides whit it (driving around just for fun whitout a purpouse ;D )

post-1178-132638695508_thumb.jpg

post-1178-132638695511_thumb.jpg

Thanks New Holland2

I still miss this tractor spend many hours on it whit so much fun

And iff i see a real MF3080 my heart beat go's up and up each time!

I think the 3000serie's from MF are the most beautyfull serie's they ever made (Got a MF165 but i like the 3000serie's more :-[ )

When he traded this tractor for the 6270 it had about 10.000 hours on it!

These photo's where taken just before he traded this one in! ;D

Took it for a drive to search a nice location and these pics are the result!

wel Sean mine is fited whit a Sekura cab

still not finished but must go back to my MF dealer for the mudguard plate's and pick up my UH MF135 Cabed version! ;D

thanks for sharing your pictures with us Johny. I use to drive the 3090 and then the 3095, the 3090 had the 32 speed gearbox in it and all of them on the farm suffered with gearbox problems, so when they got changed to the 3095s they had the 16 speed gearboxes in them.

thanks for sharing your pictures with us Johny. I use to drive the 3090 and then the 3095, the 3090 had the 32 speed gearbox in it and all of them on the farm suffered with gearbox problems, so when they got changed to the 3095s they had the 16 speed gearboxes in them.

Thanks for the info mate

I gues the 3000serie's where so much sold and there are so many still driving around on farms that a lot off people have drove in one's!

Thanks for the info mate

I gues the 3000serie's where so much sold and there are so many still driving around on farms that a lot off people have drove in one's!

there was a lot sold the farm I worked on with them had a whole range of M.F.'s including a 550, 2x 265, 2x 3075, 5x 3095, a 3120, 3650 and a 3690(one of the first sold in the U.K.) as well as a Case Ih 1694 and a 5150

There is one 3680 driving around in my vilage the owner use it now for tractor puling!

Mounted a bigger turbo and also mounted whit flotation tyre's ;D

He never ends second ;D BUT .........................NR1!

What a beast

Shal ask the man iff i can come over some time to make some picture's!